We specialize in customers that have a “zero tolerance for snow and ice”
Years of industry experience have taught us that there are certain basic services that most customers expect from their snow and ice management providers. We understand that your site has specific, and possibly unique needs. That is why we carefully review your property with you well in advance of a snow event to access the services that you need and create a plan of action.
1) Snow plowing of parking lots and parking structures.
2) Snow shoveling of store fronts, sidewalks, loading bays, entrances and exits.
3) Application of deicer.
4) Snow relocation services.
We have the experience; For over a quarter century The Greener Side has been providing services to hundreds of customers who demand zero tolerance when it comes to managing snow & ice. We have ongoing relationships with many schools, banks, super markets, and logistics hubs. Our years of experience allows us to offer site specific service tailored to the needs of your business.
Customer Communication; The Greener Side maintains a 24/7 customer assistance call center. Weather updates, status of service, and service time upon completion is provided via email upon customer request.
Dedicated Employees We employ over 100 experienced and dedicated employees that provide professional and timely service to our customers. Our rigorous employee training is among the best in the industry.
Dedicated Equipment Our fleet of 50+ fully equipped snow plowing trucks, 8 commercial salting trucks, 3 liquids trucks, 10 skid steers with pushers, 7 4 x 4 ATVs, 3 Bobcat Minis with attachments, 3 Vantrac Compact Tractors with attachments, and 20 sidewalk service trucks is dedicated solely to snow removal. Our equipment is maintained by three onsite mechanics year round to be in perfect condition come snowfall. We recently opened our 2nd location that has a full mechanic shop to tackle any breakdown that may occur before, during, or after an event.
Business Manager, ASM
The Greener Side:
- Is a locally owned, socially responsible company
- Utilizes over 60 pieces of late-model equipment
- Has over 70 trained people
- Has a fully staffed office before, during, and after a storm
- Has multiple salt bin locations for a more rapid response time
- Has a full time Certified Snow Professional on staff
- Provides prompt and accurate billing
- Uses industry leading software